Basic Concepts & History
What is the tao? What is qi (chi)? What is baibai? What is inner alchemy? What are the three treasures and the five elements? What are daojia and daojiao?
- Introduction to Taoism
- Basic Concepts of Taoism
- Tao: The Pathless Way
- The Yin-Yang Symbol
- Wuwei: The Action Of Non-Action
- Taoist Cosmology
- The Taoist Altar
- Taoist Precepts & Vows
- Glossary Of Taoist Terms
- Five Simple Lifestyle Recommendations Supportive Of Taoist Practice
- Ethics & Morality In Taoist Practice
Explore the history of Taoism, from its roots in the shamanic cultures of ancient China, through the dynasties and into our contemporary world.
- Shamanic Origins of Taoist Practice
- Taoism Through the Dynasties
- The Shangqing Lineage Of Taoism
- The Taoist Eight Immortals
More in-depth forays into a variety of Taoist topics, including gender and the Tao, Taoist poetry, nonviolence in Taoist practice, and several conversations between Taoism and Christianity, and between Taoism and Buddhism. Enjoy!
- Gender & The Tao
- Inner Alchemy & The Science Of Compassion
- Exploring Nonviolence In Taoism
- Taoist Poetry
- Chuang-tzu For Spiritual Transformation